Monday, August 10, 2015

Some scenery

Over the last few weeks I built some small scenery bits and pieces for my Realm of Chaos games. We used some of the following in unfinished state and now they look pretty good on the board that doesn't exist. yet. So yes I'm making plans for a board. It's not going to be used a lot but who cares? We wan't to build things. Onto the pics. First is the Blood  Pool. Beastman Bob for scale and show purposes.






 

The hut isn't too shabby for a test built with no door or window shutters. Forgot the chimney at first so that's why it looks wrong at the roof part. Like I said test build.
So that's all for now.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your progress regarding making the gaming board dude. It's something that I have been thinking about doing to. Good work with the buildings so far.

    ReplyDelete