Friday, March 30, 2012

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

I'm nearly done with the Silent Hill Burger. Just the interiors are missing like the toilets, the registers and some stuff laying around on the floor.







The wallpapers are completely self made. I designed the logo for the SH Burger and now it sticks everywhere in the place. But as I took this pictures I realized that I glued the wallpaper on the right upside down... damn. Guess I have to overpaint the wall with some worn look.
I plan on making a big LED lighted Sign for the Burger on the outside but that has to wait until I got the other buildings done.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool mate!! You need to put a miniature in the pics to show the scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Totally forgot the minis for scale. Promise them to be there on the next pics.

      Delete
  2. Nice, will be cool to see the sign, good idea.

    Le Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude... you really never watched "Pulp Fiction"?
      It's a quote from the movie.^^

      Delete