Saturday, April 7, 2012

Busy Easter

As I told I've been busy with working in my Silent Hill stuff. I added some more details on the Burger like the gras in those plant pots and some shattered Glas. Also painted the Walls and floors with some washed to make them look older.




Also the Grocery store got its wallpapers and floor. Next here will be the windows and stuff for the shelves.


Next I started the work on the Lying figures. They don't look very good right now but it's before GS work.


Finally I built some stuff for interiors like shelves, vending machines, tables and further stuff. I found the templates for those on warseer from a guy called Tommygun. Here's the page where you can download those. If anyone of you has further free templates please share them, I'm in need of further stuff.


That's it for today.

Happy Easter!



2 comments:

  1. Looking pretty good with the diner.

    Tommyguns stuff is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good start to an interesting project =)

    ReplyDelete