Thursday, September 15, 2011

Distraction of the Day - Space Marine

I bought the Space Marine game for my PS3. Who would have thought that?



I bought it on Thursday and finished it on Friday. That doesn't mean it's a short game, I guess it's about 9 or 10 hours of fun, I think it just means I got too caught by the game.
As there are enough reviews out there already I'll shorten that part: Great fun to smash Orcs and Traitors but the German version has some issues with lip/text synch. What I was a little disappointet about was the final Boss fight. Won't spoil anything but I was going like "That's it?!"

I have some issues with the multiplayer mode but I think it's a problem with my network settings. Maybe I look after that but since I am no big fan of playing online I also just might leave it.

All in all a good game, not jaw dropping but good. In my opinion.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that but I would buy it mostly for online gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the final boss battle was a bit of a let down.

    I was surprised with how solid the multiplayer is, though with it only having 4 maps it can get a little dull. The amount of guys running around with plasma cannons can get a bit annoying too :P

    ReplyDelete