Friday, June 10, 2011

The Butcher of Bitches is here!

I´m Bob, the demonic spawn known as Butcher of Bitches. I was one of the first of the Kult of the Morticians who walked this earth and I am the war leader of the Butchered Zombies.
My demon form must nourish itself on the blood of maimed and violated virgins and I travel from town to town to dismember folks with my favourite tool: the chainsaw!


A Few days ago I bought this awesome Model from my friend Thomas from the Death Metal Band Debauchery.
He released it as a limited collectors edition feature for fans and crazy weirdos. Each model comes with an additional Miniposter with background story (above) and numbered as it's limited to 100 pieces.
This is the advertising picture:


Now let's see what you get for the 20€ you got to pay...
First the Mini Poster



And this is the model itself. It's a clean cast with no mold lines and the parts fit very well, just a few gaps to be filled. Pics of the unpacked and assembled model and scale shots will follow soon.


If you want to order one of those just contact Thomas via the Band webpage, Facebook or direct at bloodgodkills-at-debauchery.de.

KILL!

6 comments:

  1. That is an amazing model, couldn't get on their website because my work computer says no way buddy, great back story to the model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously is that the real name of the model???
    Real nasty bad ass figure I've to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is the real name and no this is not meant to be too seriously. The guys from Debauchery take themselfes and the whole "Evil Death Metal Madman" image not very serious. In fact they are all quite nice guys.

    Of course your work computers says "no way" Francis: Debauchery is evil. MUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap that is aweful in all the right gaming ways

    ReplyDelete