Thursday, June 9, 2011

Distraction of the Day - Dead God of Space War

A few weeks ago Amazon had a special offer: 3 games for the prize of 50€... as usual I couldn't resist and ordered Assassins Creed 2 Platinum, God of War 3 Platinum and Dead Space 2.
As you can see Dead Space 2 and God of War 3 arrived today... bad timing, because tomorrow is the release date for Duke Nukem Forever. Also Alice: Madness Returns is released next week. So many good games to go, so less time... *sigh*


This means a looooot of distraction in the near future but the good news is that today also the bitz arrived that I need to complete my Todbringer squad.


The three smaller piles of bitz on the right are those I have use for, the big pile on the left are the bitz that are useless for me. The seller also included some additional bitz, in this case bases. I guess it's to balance the shipping costs.


There are a some more things to come so stay tuned.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. I can see your time in front of the one true console for the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you're not that far away from the truth but the plan is do built and paint in the sunny hours of the day and gaming is for the dark hours. I'm curious if I stay on plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plan will fail once you start God of War! I got the game and played it for one evening, the next day I hurried to the shop to buy the PS3 God of War bundle with GoW1 and GoW2. I'll get back to part three once I finish one and two, fantastic game(s)!

    My gamerID is "ANRODR" should you wish to add another halfwit to your friendslist ;-) At the moment I'm shooting my way through Dead Nation.

    ReplyDelete